[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.2.0 Solaris build

Frédéric Trastour support at geoimage.fr
Thu Mar 11 08:52:00 EST 2004

Hello,

I have tested the configure script generated by autoconf (v 2.59) from the modified configure.in
( with unset ) and it worked fine ( proj library detected in the second alternate location ) on my
solaris 2.7 system.

Do you will add ( Andrey ) the change to the configure.in script in cvs ?

ps : I have just a little doubt on the portablity of the 'unset' shell command : some parts of the
script use '$as_unset' instead of 'unset' but some other parts use 'unset' directly.

Frédéric