[Gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.2.0 Released

Silke Reimer Silke.Reimer at intevation.de
Thu Mar 11 10:14:43 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 09:57:37AM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Alessandro Amici wrote:
> >silke,
> >
> >On Thursday 11 March 2004 15:15, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> >
> >>Folks,
> >>
> >>I have released GDAL 1.2.0 final (hopefully).  It is available at:
> >>
> >>  ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/gdal-1.2.0.tar.gz
> >>  ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/gdal120.zip
> >>

> >oops! i didn't see any new stuff in cvs under debian. did you miss it? :(
>
> Alessandro,
>
> It was snapped yesterday about noon.   It took me all afternoon to do
> various
> test builds.
>
> I guess that means I missed the changes.

No, you didn't miss the changes because I didn't find time to make a
last check on my new debian package. I didn't want to check in
changes without having checked them carefully.

Sorry for the delay. But since my changes are only debian specific it
is not so serious in my opinion.

Greetings,

	Silke

--