[Gdal-dev] Compliation error with 1.2.0 on Linux

Susumu Tanimura stanimura-ngs at umin.ac.jp
Wed Mar 17 05:45:05 EST 2004

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your notes.  I succeeded the compilation after editing my
spec file form

%configure  \
	--with-libz=%{_includedir} \
	--with-png=%{_includedir} \
	--with-gif=%{_includedir} \
	--with-geotiff=internal \
	--with-jpeg=%{_includedir} \
	--with-libtiff=internal \
  --with-pymodir=/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages

%configure --with-libz --with-png --with-gif --with-geotiff --with-jpeg --with-libtiff \
  --with-pymodir=/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages

that was followed your advice.  Then I got new problem in installation
part, but I will try to overcome.  If it is not solved with my effort,
I would like to ask in the mail-list again.