[SPAM] - RE: [SPAM] - RE: [Gdal-dev] Bathymetry data... - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

IMD Listuser imd_listuser at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 06:28:54 EST 2004

One more question:

-How do I know when I have netcdf support? Do I use the --versions
argument to gdal_translate (as I thought)?

Reason I ask is that I did just rebuild gdal with the netcdf libraries
(uncommented in the nmake.opt file) but I still see no change in the
list titled: 'The following format drivers are configured and support
output:'

TIA

Charlie

Charlie Van Dusen