[Gdal-dev] Jasper GeoJp2 question

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Sun May 9 05:56:05 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 10:11:29AM -0600, Chapman, Martin wrote:
> I downloaded the modified jasper library from the GDAL ftp site,
> compiled it with MSVC and got an error saying it was missing the
> jas_config.h file.  Should there be a jas_config.h file in the include
> directory?  Basically, I want to compile Jasper with GeoJp2 support.

It seems that jas_config.h really missed from the JasPer tarball. I have
uploaded corrected package:

 ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/gdal/jasper-1.701.0.uuid.tar.gz

As a quck fix you may just rename the jas_config2.h into the
jas_config.h.

> Does anybody know what I have to do to the jasper lib to get it to
> compile with GeoJp2 support?  Am I making sense?

You don't need nothing special. Just get the tarball from
remotesensing.org and use it with GDAL.

						Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517