[Gdal-dev] Problem compiling under VS.NET

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 18 12:07:26 EST 2004

Ok, I think I found a problem. Something changed in frmts/gtiff/libtiff
between the time I grabbed the tarball on 12OCT04 and the tarball from
yesterday. The "#include <iostream.h>" was added to tiffio.h during that
month.

I found <iostream> in 4 different files within gdal, but <iostream.h> is
only in tiffio.h. Isn't mixing ANSI Standard and Non-ANSI libraries
verboten?

Can someone tell me what is needed to get the new version of gtiff to
compile?

Thanks,
Thom

--