[Gdal-dev] Problem compiling under VS.NET

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 18 13:35:30 EST 2004

Curiouser and curiouser...

I commented out the offending section of tiffio.h and got gtiff to
successfully compile. But, it hit another snag further along in the build.
Within the frmts/vrt section the vrtwarped.cpp is including gdalwarper.h.
That file isn't in the include paths. It is in gdal/alg.

I added to the EXTRAFLAGS variable in frmts/vrt/makefile.vc

EXTRAFLAGS = 	-I..\raw -I..\..\alg

And this seems to have worked. (or, at least it compiled.)

Thom

OBTW, I cannot get to the maptools.org website to download a new tarball.
The MapTools.org homepage says they are recovering from an attack this
morning.

--
Thom DeCarlo
   Man will occasionally stumble over the truth,