[Gdal-dev] Re: can't read netcdf file

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Nov 25 09:42:27 EST 2004

wlx wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>      How do I submit a bug report?
>      The error message is only one line as I metioned in the previous
> email,and may I attach a netcdf file? And you can down it here:
> http://debian.mygis.org/hdf/mksrf_soicol_clm2.nc , it is a smallest file
> that I have.
>      Is Radim's source can directly replace with the current netcdf file?
> Maybe I can try it.
>
>      Best regards,
>
> LiangXu Wang

LiangXu,

The bug reporting page is linked off the main GDAL page.  The specific url to
report a bug is:

   http://208.24.120.44/enter_bug.cgi?product=GDAL

You can attach modest sized files to the bug report as a second step after
creating the bug report.  I have downloaded and verified that the file in
question does not work properly with Radim's "netCDF" driver.