[Gdal-dev] Re: Re: OGR with Geos in Windows?

Rodrigo Aceves roaceves at inaoep.mx
Mon Nov 29 12:24:24 EST 2004

Hi Frank,

You were right again!!

I couldn't make a MAKEFILE because I have VC++ .NET and the generation of
Makefiles is no longer supported, but anyway it finally compiled, OGR whit
GEOS support, but the only operation that seems to work is Intersect. And I
get wrong results.

What I really want to use is Contains (I want to find the object that
contains a single point). Or within which is the opposite of contains, but
neither of them give me any result.

Any ideas??

Best regards.

"Frank Warmerdam" <warmerdam at pobox.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:41A75AD8.5070002 at pobox.com...
> Rodrigo Aceves wrote:
> > Hi Frank,
> >
> > I've done as you suggested and it compiled OK, but when it comes to link
> > there are a lot of warnings and errors. The errors are something like
> > "function already defined in geos.lib" and at the end it says "library
> > conflicts, use /NODEFULTLIB:library". The problem is with two libraries.
But

warmerdam at pobox.com