[Gdal-dev] Solaris build with static proj4.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 6 10:41:00 EDT 2004

Frédéric Trastour wrote:
> Hello,
>
> version 1.2.3 has the same configure problem than the previous ones ( since 1.2.0 ) regarding the static link of
> the PROJ4 Library.
>
> Only the first possible directory is tested and the result is cached.
>
> Here is a patch for the configure.in file.
>
> Do you plan to integrate it for the future ?

Frédéric,

I am guessing you have sent this patch before but that I ignored/missed/forgot
about it.  I would encourage you to file such worthwhile patches or even just
the report of the problem in bugzilla.  Perhaps this came up last during
the length bugzilla interruption this summer.

I have applied your patch, thanks!