[Gdal-dev] OGR: Can't find IREF module

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 18 21:23:18 EDT 2004

Most of the USGS SDTS-format DLG layers give me this error when I
try to use them with OGR:

  ERROR 1: Can't find IREF module in transfer
  `/usr/local/share/xastir/maps/SDTS/100k/HI/kapaa-e/hydrography/DLG3MDIR.DDF'.

That's _with_ downloading the 1:100k master dictionary that goes
with them and installing/exploding it in the same directories as the
map files.

A few of these types of maps work fine, but most don't.  Is it a
problem with map creation at USGS, or a bug in OGR?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer