[Gdal-dev] OGR: TIGER/Line polygons

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 20 11:29:51 EDT 2004

Is there a chance that OGR will support TIGER/Line polygons at some
point?  For that particular file format it looks like I'll have to
do a lot of special coding just to get to the polygons, due to TIGER
having represented them as polylines instead.  Seems OGR should hide
the implementation details of various file formats from me, but in
this case it doesn't.