[Gdal-dev] Problem getting ECW SDK 3.1 working with gdal

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 16:31:45 EDT 2005

I HATE WINDOWS!

Sorry about that....

It turns out that one of the SDKs actually did install winhttp.h. However,
the WinXP search function doesn't look in the "Program Files" directory by
default, therefore the search never found the file. After changing an
Advanced Option, I could make the freaking thing search where I was telling
it to search.

For those who are interested, the file is in
C:/Program Files/Microsoft SDK/include/winhttp.h

Now to see if I can make the SDK compile...

--
Thom DeCarlo
    I love deadlines. I especially like the