[Gdal-dev] gdal_merge.py on OSX

Mike Logan mlogan at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 12 14:46:20 EDT 2005

Hi, I am unable to run gdal_merge because its choking on

	import _gdal

which doesn't seem to exist?   This is CVS as of yesterday afternoon.
gdal-1.2.1  doesn't seem to import this file.

Any clues for us clueless?

BTW, as a side note,   the pymod/  module in general still doesn't
  link in OSX, but I removed the -rpath from the GNUmakefile and
  it built fine.    I was getting the undefined symbols before like
   _PyArg_Parse, etc..

thanks,

ml

Michael Logan
QSS Group,Inc./NASA Ames Research Center
Task Lead,                 Visual Cueing & Simulation
Computer Scientist,  Adaptive Control Technologies
MS 262-6,
Moffett Field, CA, 94035
  (650)-604-4494