[Gdal-dev] build errors on host's debian

William K woklist at charter.net
Sat Aug 20 16:54:19 EDT 2005

I'm trying to update gdal to 1.3.0 on my host's debian PCs and didn't
get very far.  First, apparently now gdal needs 'recursive mutex',
which i seems my host doesn't support.  No big deal, -> --without-
threads.

Now, in gcore/gdalopeninfo.cpp I get parse errors in gdal.h.

I have no clue how to tell what version of Debian or Linux it is, and
my host doesn't say.  All I can tell from config.log is that it's
using gcc 2.95.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy