[Gdal-dev] Order of ops for GRASS with GDAL support install?

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 23 17:58:04 EDT 2005

BABA Yoshihiko has been doing a great job getting GDAL and GRASS working
under the fink package manager, but I'm noticing a slightly odd way of
getting GRASS with GDAL support -- am I correct in noticing there are
cyclical dependencies, e.g. You have to first compile gdal, then compile
grass with gdal support, then compile gdal with grass support?  If this is
true, is there any way to get around this?

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
NRC Research Associate