[Gdal-dev] RE: [Fwd: Getting large file support on cygwin with fseeko/ftello]

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 8 15:28:51 EST 2005

I just want to confirm this works and affirm the need for this: Carlos's mod
does appear to work under cygwin (I was able to compile GDAL successfully
using the small mod) -- Frank, maybe a quick fix is to add a
--with-cygwin-lfs flag or something along those lines to the compilation
options.  All Carlos had to do was change the fseek and ftell calls in the
port/cpl_vsil_unix_stdio_64.cpp to fseeko and ftello.

Thoughts?

--j

P.S. Anyone at AGU this week?

--