[Gdal-dev] crash when reading an ASCIIGRID

Stephane Routelous route at cae.com
Tue Feb 8 10:46:54 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a stackoverflow in GDAL when I read an asciigrid.
the proble is that I have an asciigrid with ~2800 lines.
I'm trying to access the last line (nBlockYOff = 2800 in
AAIGRasterBand::IReadBlock )
Because the other lines are not read (reading line 2800 is my only call),
the function recusively read the other lines.
And this causes a stack overflow.
Is it possible to use another way in the AAIGRasterBand::IReadBlock
implementation ?

Thanks a lot,

Stephane Routelous

PS : sorry, I cannot send the file because of "classified" data