[Gdal-dev] Re: vrtdataset.h not under install destination

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:51:45 EST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:43:03 -0800, Jonathan Greenberg
<usenet at estarcion.net> wrote:
> Will you make an announcement when you "fix" the configure script?  I'd like
> to port Carlos' software to "fink" (the macos x package manager) and it
> requires "knowledge" of where those files go...

Jonathan,

I have committed changes to CVS to install the include files in question
(vrt, mem and raw).  The changes aren't to configure though, just to the
GNUmakefiles.  The include files go in the same directory as all other
GDAL include files.  Perhaps I have missed something?