[Gdal-dev] projection conversion equations

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Tue Jun 7 02:09:24 EDT 2005

Hi,

I would like to re-implement some functionality in the DHTML mapserver
interface for converting between Lat/Lon to an Albers Equal Area
Projection.

Currently, I have the proj library doing this for single coordinate
pairs, but I would like to integrate this functionality in the form of
a JS routine for on-the-fly conversion: much like the existing UTM
<->lat/lon conversion.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to get started?

thanks in advance!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis