[Gdal-dev] gdalsplit error on compile with gdal-1.2.6

Marco Vieira marco_vieira at uk2.net
Wed Jun 15 10:46:17 EDT 2005

Hi all:
   I can compile the Homme Zwaagstra's gdalsplit.cpp with gdal-1.2.0
without errors, but when I compile with gdal-1.2.6 I got this error:

gcc -o gdalsplit -L/usr/local/lib -lgdal -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/include -ltiff gdalsplit.cpp -Wall
returns:

gdalsplit.cpp: In function `CPLErr CopyRasterBand(GDALDataset*, GDALDataset*,
   int, int, int, int, int)':
gdalsplit.cpp:237: error: `AddSimpleSource' undeclared (first use this
   function)
gdalsplit.cpp:237: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for
   each function it appears in.)

Whats happen? The header files appear to be OK.

Marco Vieira.
Fone:    + 55 51 9101-1267
marco_vieira at uk2.net