[Gdal-dev] hdf4 patch for modis 9 product to pick up geometry info...

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:41:17 EDT 2005

On 6/20/05, David Burken <dburken at comcast.net> wrote:
> ps: Curious how your big tiff is doing???

Dave,

I'm happy to leave the HDF patch to Andrey.  With bugzilla
working again, that is good way to submit patches too.

As for BigTIFF, I didn't get to that on my last vacation as
hoped.  I spent the time reverse engineering PCIDSK overviews.
I had a surprising hard time figuring out what I had done when
I implemented that PCI!

I may take another run at BigTIFF when I spend a week with the
inlaws at the start of July.  But I don't have a great track record so
far of actually following through on such threats. :-)