[Gdal-dev] Re: (GRASSLIST:5937) Re: loading VMAP0 data with
neteler at itc.it
Tue Mar 1 16:02:05 EST 2005
On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 02:18:07PM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> > > Running it through the debugger shows this is as a SIGILL:
> > >
> > > $ gdb `which ogrinfo`
> > > GNU gdb 6.3-debian
> > > [...]
> > > This GDB was configured as "i386-linux"...Using host libthread_db
> > > library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
> > >
> > > (gdb) run gltp:/vrf/var/local/topodata/vmap0/v0sas/vmaplv0/sasaus
> > > 'watrcrsl at hydro(*)_line' Starting program: /usr/local/bin/ogrinfo
> > > gltp:/vrf/var/local/topodata/vmap0/v0sas/vmaplv0/sasaus
> > > 'watrcrsl at hydro(*)_line' [Thread debugging using libthread_db
> > > enabled] [New Thread 16384 (LWP 25147)]
> > Hamish,
> > There have been a number of bug fixes since 3.1.4 but no new
> > formal release.
> I'm recompiling OGDI and GDAL now.. bonehead mistake by me. The test
> system I am running it on is AMD not Intel and I used
> I'm pretty sure that will be it..
> [time passes]
> ..yup, ogrinfo works now.
> > I'll prepare a 3.1.5 tonight and then hopefully you can try with that
> > tomorrow.
> Having support for uppercase letters in the path name and dealing with
> files that end with a "." would be nice in a new release. :)
It took me three years to convert the VMAP0 data (trying again and again),
you are way faster :-)
In fact, the code now works well thanks to Frank.
And we found all the tricks...
More information about the Gdal-dev