[Gdal-dev] WKT files out of date?

Kenneth Melero kmelero at sanz.com
Wed May 18 18:41:07 EDT 2005

Chris,

I wonder if this is related to the same issue I found the other day when I
was opening a GDAL generated Alber file in ERDAS and the "image information"
window reposnded that the code was invalid.

Actually I owe Frank a sample file...sorry Frank, I'll get that to you
soon...I was having trouble with my ERDAS.

-Ken