[Gdal-dev] convert tiff file with world file into geotiff [solved]

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Fri May 27 15:03:38 EDT 2005

Tyler and others who replied,

Thanks for the very helpful tips on converting regular tiffs -> GeoTiff.

At the time I was missing the projection parameters for the data in question,
and thus could not really proceed any furthere. After receiving the proj
parameters (CA SPC: yuck!) I was able to re-project and convert all 600 tiff
files.

Thanks!

--
Dylan Beaudette