[Gdal-dev] FW Tools file selection

Mario Beauchamp starged at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 2 19:00:04 EST 2005

Hi Robert,

Robert Waterman wrote:
> I am currently working with FWTools0.9.8.  I have built a couple of
> tools to add to the OpenEV viewing environment.  It seems that the
> version of gtk that this is built on does not support the multiple file
> selection method in FileSelection nor does it support the class
> ListStore.  Does v1.0.0a5 support these?  If not, is there a solution
> which would allow me to implement these methods/classes?

You can use the FileDialog class (filedlg.py) for multiple selections.
You can see an example of how I use it in my custom gvviewwindow on my OpenEV tools page:

http://pages.infinit.net/starged/openev/index.htm

However, I don't know about the class ListStore...
As for that old gtk, we are stuck with it :)

BTW, This topic belongs more to the openev-discuss list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openev-discuss) :)

Cheers,
--
Mario B.