[Gdal-dev] Warping an ecw

Tom Lynch tflynch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:37:03 EST 2005

On 11/15/05, David McKenzie <davidmck at austin.rr.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I had been intending to report a similar problem I encountered with ECW SDK
> v3.3 RC1 (and possibly an earlier version). GDAL's RasterIO() fails on the
> second band when reading multiple bands in succession -- but only if the
> window width is *larger* than 4000 pixels. I found that I could resolve the
> problem by initializing a variable, m_nNextLine, in function
> CNCSJP2FileView::SetView(). In file NCSJP2FileView.cpp (line 940) you might
> try replacing
<snip>

Hi David, Frank and Steve,

I've made a note of the problem you're reporting and your suggested
patch David.  It looks as if it may be related to the 4000x4000
limitation imposed on cachable view size.  I will attempt to reproduce
it and add it to the open bug list if I can.

David, if you can forward me additional information about your
operating environment it would be much appreciated.

Incidentally I was able to repeat the problem that Frank found and
have been looking for a fix, but I don't believe this is a symptom of
the same issue.

cheers

--
Tom Lynch