[Gdal-dev] SWIG bindings for C#

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 30 19:05:42 EST 2005

On 11/29/05, Thomas Emge <thomasemge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in learning more about the SWIG bindings for C#.
>
> What material should I start to read? I figure that the SWIG
> documentation itself is one thing, but what other sources in relation
> to GDAL should I read? How do find out about the current status of the
> bindings?

Thomas,

I don't think there is a status report other than one I sent to the
list a few months ago.  Since then, I imagine some changes
have been made in the core that might have broken what I
did have working.

Basically, some of the basics were working.  I could open files,
query them for some kinds of information.  But that that returned
arrays of data were still problematic.

I would suggest trying to build it and asking here or in #gdal
on irc about the problems you encounter.