[Gdal-dev] Re: GDAL 1.3.1 Alpha 2 Released

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 1 17:32:37 EDT 2005

On 10/1/05, Charlie Savage <cfis at interserv.com> wrote:
> Check out gdalautotest from CVS.  There is a test-suite in Python, and a
> partial one in Ruby (its slowly growing).
>
> Ari, maybe this is where the Perl tests should go to stay consistent?

Charlie,

I have prepared a 1.3.1 snapshot of the autotest suite at:

  http://www.gdal.org/dl/gdalautotest-1.3.1.tar.gz

A small autotest capability within the swig/perl directory is fine.
However, at the point where it needs significant amounts of data
or other complexity I would appreciate it moving into the
gdalautotest tree.