[Gdal-dev] Geographic Transformer

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Oct 12 05:40:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've just get announcement about Geographic Transformer by Blue Marble Geog.
It seems to be a tool my company is looking for, but I'm pushin GDAL to
use in my company. I'd like to as, what are missing features in GDAL in
relation to GT?

It isn't cheap :-) But when I see the features list of GT I'd say there is
no lack of features in GDAL, besides nice GUI ;)
Certainly, I have coleagues which don't use console-based tools at all,
they love GUIs, so it may be the point.

This may be a little OT post but I think some opinions may help potential
GDAL users to see its power.

Cheers

--
Mateusz Loskot