[Gdal-dev] postgis driver: double entries for views

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 13 11:02:09 EDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at syncera-itsolutions.nl> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> using FWTools 0.9.9 and ogrinfo on my PostGIS database I get the following output:

Bart,

There have been some changes in the PostGIS driver since FWTools
0.9.9 so you might want to try the latest.  Currently the PostGIS driver
issues the following query to get alist of layers.

SELECT c.relname FROM pg_class c, geometry_columns g
    WHERE (c.relkind in ('r','v') AND c.relname !~ '^pg'
    AND c.relname::TEXT = g.f_table_name::TEXT)

Could you try this in your postgres instance and see what the result
is.