[Gdal-dev] Raster Attribute Table Status

Denham Robert Robert.Denham at nrm.qld.gov.au
Wed Oct 19 20:00:03 EDT 2005

I was just wondering about the status of the GDALRasterAttributeTable
class, particularly its support for the HFA (Imagine) format.  I had a
play with gdal 1.3.1 and managed to access the table and create a new
one but couldn't save the table into the rasterband, since setting the
table doesn't seem to be implemented for this format (I get the message
ERROR 6: SetDefaultRAT() not implemented for this format.)

Is anyone working on this?  Is this likely to change in the short-medium
term?

We also noticed a couple of typos in gdal.h that prevented the use of a
couple of functions such as  GDALRATSetValueAsString(). I can submit a
bug report if you like.

Thanks
Robert Denham

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.