[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp crashes with transform

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 20 20:58:31 EDT 2005

On 10/20/05, Matt Wilkie <matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca> wrote:
> Hi, I may have found a bug. The command
>
> gdalwarp bmng_yt.tif bmng_yt_al.tif \
> -t_srs ESRI::z:\arcutils\prj\v9\yt_albers.prj
>
> crashes when it reaches the 20 or 30% mark (the first time was 30, and
> the half a dozen times since then 20). A dialog box pops up offering to
> send debug info to microsoft.

Matt,

I tried recreating a TIFF file that is essentially the same
as yours but did not get a crash with the FWTools 1.0.0a4
binaries on win32 using your commandline.

So, the problem may be particular in some way not
evident to me.  Could you try reproducing the problem
with a smaller data file, and submitting all the details as
a bug report?