[Gdal-dev] iODBC instead of unixODBC?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Oct 30 13:14:58 EST 2005

I was able to substitute -liodbc for -lodbc and get OGR to build with
ODBC and PGeo support.  (Mac OS X comes with iODBC and I'm having
trouble getting unixODBC to build with GCC 4, so I thought I'd try
iODBC)  So it *appears* that they are interchangable.  I don't have
any ODBC drivers to test this with right now, but I can try to get a
MySQL or Postgre driver installed.

So, should this work?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy