[Gdal-dev] Imagine overviews option

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Fri Sep 16 13:06:24 EDT 2005

Frank,

I don't care about specific datasets using different overview formats.
So, if I understand correctly, I can use the CPLSetConfigOption()
function to swap between pyramid formats?  If that works, then that
would suit my needs.  Is that correct?  Is there any documentation on
how to use the rrd format on the gdal website?

Martin