[Gdal-dev] OGR ODBC problem

jochen at IngenieurTeam2.com jochen at IngenieurTeam2.com
Fri Sep 16 16:26:42 EDT 2005

Hello list,
this is my first mail to this list. So please ignore it if it has more noise
than signal.
I use OGR with mapserver to query a MS sql server. This works well and
helped me
a lot. THANKS. A while ago I profiled the connection and it gave some table
column
fetching noise but I ignored this. Because the performance was ok. Today I
saw this again and I remembered the query of geometry_columns. Looking in
the code (I love open source) adding this table from postgis to mssql and -
same problem. Perhaps the column geometry_type should be called type.
I googled the archived list searched the buglist and found only same column
swop
in another source file. If this is an interesting patch for you, used it on
the
other side excuse me.

Best regards, thanks for bringing up this stuff,
Jochen