[Gdal-dev] OGRGeometry::Distance

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Sun Sep 18 12:37:53 EDT 2005

* On 17-Sep-2005 at 10:53PM PDT, Matthew Perry said:

> According to the docs at
> http://gdal.maptools.org/ogr/classOGRGeometry.htmlthis should work,
> right? Or have there been recent changes that break this
> method? Are there any updated docs anywhere? I'm using gdal 1.3.0 packaged
> with FWTools 0.9.9 on ubuntu linux.

I think this is an oversight in the current OGR bindings for Python. I
fixed this locally by copying and pasting another function in ogr.py
and renaming the function and the function it calls internally. I
forgot, however, to send patches back to Frank. (Oops. Don't be a bad
F/OSS user like me, OK?) :-)

SDE