[Gdal-dev] Python OGR an Windows

Silke Reimer Silke.Reimer at intevation.de
Wed Sep 21 06:34:50 EDT 2005

Hallo!

I looked for a binary version of the python bindings for ogr on
windows. All I found was FWTools which is of course great but far to
big for my machine where I would like to install those python
bindings.

I am not too keen to compile gdal/ogr on windows for myself (I once
did this with mapserver but I have to admit that I feel more
comfortable with GNU/Linux). Hence I would like to know whether
somebody has alread a windows binary or windows installer fulfilling
my needs?

Greetings,

        Silke

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/