[Gdal-dev] Infrastructure developments for GDAL

Alessandro Amici lists at b-open-solutions.it
Tue Apr 18 10:44:01 EDT 2006

Howard,

Alle 16:09, martedì 18 aprile 2006, Howard Butler ha scritto:
> With our upcoming move to OSGeo, I have been investigating the use of
> three technologies to help streamline some aspects of GDAL
> development -- subversion, Trac <http://trac.edgewall.com>, and
> buildbot <http://buildbot.sourceforge.net>.

i look forward to see gdal using svn and trac, i find them very
productive for smaller projects and they appear to handle fairly well
large stuff like plone.

keep in mind that trac is intended to be thin/low-overhead so it doesn't
have tons of features (the main missing features IMHO are a way to
trace backlinks and an easy way to categorize the wiki), but i like it
overall.

no idea about buildbot.

cheers,
alessandro