[Gdal-dev] GDAL on Cygwin

Matt Hanson mhanson at photon.com
Wed Apr 19 12:07:34 EDT 2006

Sorry I should have said earlier - I did a 'make clean', then 'make'  but still no dice.....let me try....

Ok, i deleted the whole directory and started fresh, using internal libs for jpeg, tiff, geotiff, and jasper=no.   It didn't try to register JPEG2000 so either it didn't get there yet OR there is a problem with 'make clean' that isn't removing everything it needs to.

 But this time I get another error:

Creating library file: .libs/libgdal.dll.a
.libs/libgdal.la-2.o(.text+0x1fa1b8):tif_dirinfo.c: undefined reference to `_lfind'

What is _lfind ?   The undefined reference suggests that I have the proper include files (somewhere) but it can't find the library.  Can somemone point me to right lib?

-matt