[Gdal-dev] Re: GDAL for windows CE

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Apr 28 13:15:39 EDT 2006

Vasku Pech wrote:
> I think you found one problem. The .vcw/.vcp files did not have the
> CR/LF.
>
> After saving the files with the CR/LF, embedded visual C++ was able
> to read the files.

Great!

> There is still a problem in the compilation though. When I tried to
> compile it gave the following error:
>
> c:\documents and settings\vaskup\my
> documents\my_sample_app\gdal-131a\gdal-cvs-2006.04.26\port\cpl_port.h(170)
> : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'errno.h': No such
> file or directory
>
> Where do I get errno.h?

Check wince/wcelibcex/wce_errno.h

Please, check if eVC++ project has path to this directory set to find
headers.

> As far as getting the stable source from CVS, I need to speak to the
> people in my IT Dept to enable the port for CVS. That is probably why
> I get the reply: Unknown host cvs.maptools.org

Yes, CVS requires to have specific 21xx (I'm not sure) port open.
I had to ask my admin in my company to open it on the proxy too :-)

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net