[Gdal-dev] Warp Options

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 18:42:09 EDT 2006

Denis,

I have committed support for warp options in warped vrt files.  They would
look something like:

   <GDALWarpOptions>
     <SourceDataset relativeToVRT="1">0to360.vrt</SourceDataset>
     <WarpMemoryLimit>6.71089e+08</WarpMemoryLimit>
     <ResampleAlg>NearestNeighbour</ResampleAlg>
     <WorkingDataType>Float32</WorkingDataType>
     <Option name="SOURCE_EXTRA">100</Option>
     <Transformer>

Let me know if you have any more problems.  I really need to have the
warper itself increase SOURCE_EXTRA appropriately when it has to use
sampling for windows.

You can also set the SAMPLE_STEPS warp option to a value larger than 20.