[Gdal-dev] problems with OGDI controlled image base

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Dec 17 19:06:54 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, Alan Stewart <astewart at terragotech.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else seen any problems like this or have any other ideas as
> to what the problem could be? Should I be doing something more to ensure
> the driver/dataset is correctly closed and reopened? Have any changes
> been made since my CVS snapshot that might affect this issue?

Alan,

It seems I vaguely recall some similar-ish errors with some
OGDI datasets in the past though I don't recall the details.

Your approach seems fine, and I suspect this is a bug either in
GDAL or more likely the OGDI RPF driver itself.  I have definately
not made any recent fixes to OGDI that might have corrected this.