[Gdal-dev] trouble on using ogr2ogr from Oracle Spatial to shp

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Tue Dec 19 12:14:20 EST 2006

Hi Frank,

Thanks for help, now I compiled fine.

The problem now is using ogr2ogr.
I would like to transform geometries from Oracle Spatial to shp.
If I try with a point layer it works.
But with polylines and polygons I get shp file with data but no geometries..

The command I used is:
ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" c:/trash/test2.shp
OCI:ti_catstrade/avs at franz:IC_AREEVERDI

Please note that this layer passes Oracle validation test and I can open
with Mapserver.

Any suggestions?...

Bets regards

Francesco