[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.4.0Beta2 Released

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Wed Dec 20 10:28:58 EST 2006

One note that missed the NEWS file is I have done my best to
implement $(DESTDIR) support when implementing the OSX Framework
build stuff.  I've noticed that there are a number of distribution
packagers that have been maintaining their own patchsets to inject
$(DESTDIR) support.  Thorough testing of these changes and any notes
related to items that may have been missed would be appreciated.

Howard