[Gdal-dev] ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 RC2 now online

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Feb 8 11:17:06 EST 2006

Er, that download page doesn't have a working download link.  I click
the Download Now, it takes me back to the main download selection
page, which eventually gets me back to this ECW SDK download page.
Looks like other download pages do the same thing.

On Feb 8, 2006, at 4:28 AM, Tom Lynch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've put up release candidate 2 of the ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 now.  It
> fixes quite a few major problems in the first release candidate.  I
> hope you have a good experience with it, and if you have any feedback
> on it, negative or positive, please feel free to get in touch either
> on the GDAL list, which I am monitoring, or via private email.
>
> http://www.ermapper.com/downloads/download_view.aspx?
> PRODUCT_VERSION_ID=288
>
> Tom.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro