[Gdal-dev] Mysql support

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Fri Feb 17 14:18:19 EST 2006

Joe,

If you can do a cvs update, there were quite a few changes to the
mysql driver yesterday and the day before.  These may have an impact
on your issues.

Also, you can just let ogr2ogr *create* the spatial_ref_sys and
geometry_columns table for you in a fresh database without manually
doing it yourself.  Were you just letting ogr2ogr do it, or were you
doing with some sort of sql command?

Howard