[Gdal-dev] download or buy BMNG dvd/cd ?

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 21 11:54:04 EST 2006

Matt,
Did you get a response to this question? I noticed that at the bottom of the
BlueMarble page (http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Newsroom/BlueMarble/)
there are instructions for folks like us without BitTorrent access:

Because of the very large file sizes, we are distributing the Blue Marble
primarily through BitTorrent. If you are unable to use BitTorrent, please
send email to: eo-bmng at eodomo.gsfc.nasa.gov to arrange an ftp download. Data
is made available on a first come/first serve basis.

--
Thom DeCarlo
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons