[Gdal-dev] Raster to Polygon

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:39:23 EST 2006

I posted simple raster to vector conversion capability in my GDAL
application located here :
http://www.lennoxgis.com/

Download the 0.9 stable client, and load your rasters. In the
treeview, highlight all the rasters you want to convert, and right
click on them (after they load that is). Select vectorize, and pick
your output directory. It will vectorize them into 2D line shapefiles.
You can batch your vectorizations this way.

The software is still pretty much unreleased, but hopefully it will
solve this need.

-Lennox