[Gdal-dev] warping from lambert to mercator

Keith Wannamaker Keith at Wannamaker.org
Mon Jan 2 14:13:54 EST 2006

I am attempting to warp an image from lambert to mercator.  I would
expect the top area of the image to stretch so that all the parallels
and meridian become parallel.  However, the resulting image is slightly
rotated but retains the signature lambert curving of the latitude lines
and spreading of the longitude lines.  From what I understand about the
warper engine, it should be able to do such a conversion.  Am I treading
into uncharted territory here?

Thanks,
Keith